Partners in Excellence Annual Fund
MRA is blessed to have so many individuals who willingly give of their time, talents and treasures so that our students can have the very best learning environment. The goal of the 2013-2014 Partners in Excellence Annual Fund is to raise funds to further support the students and mission of MRA. Tuition alone covers the operating expenses of the school, but the extras our children deserve need to be covered by gifts from friends such as you.
Your gifts help to make MRA an even better school. The money you direct towards the Partners in Excellence Annual Fund is immediately put to use. Your generosity and support from our first campaign enabled us to:
• Complete the Ward Memorial and honor former teachers in the inaugural MRA Teachers Hall of Fame: Frances Braswell, Minnie Lou Holland, Myra Smith, and Leigh Anne Ward.
• Upgrade our facilities: These upgrades include a new academic wing to our high school building including seven new classrooms, a new choral suite, a wet-lab for sculpture, and a board room/meeting room. Complementing the academic addition is a new strength and conditioning facility with coaches’ offices, meeting and training rooms, and state of the art equipment.
• Provide Technology/Academic Enhancements: The iPad Initiative is complete. A new software system was purchased which will benefit parents, teachers, students, alumni, and potential patrons.
Our goal this year is to continue to build on this foundation of excellence with:
* expansion of new academic programs
* increased investment in faculty and staff development
* further enhancement of campus facilities
Every Gift Makes a Difference
Legacy Club ($5,000+) Patrons Club ($250-499)
*All gifts to the annual fund are tax deductible as a charitable contribution to the extent allowed by law.
Tommy Thompson Honorarium
If you would like to give a gift to MRA in honor of Tommy Thompson's retirement, please click on the above icon and choose the Tommy Thompson Honorarium designation.
Warning: Before selecting an option below, make sure that you have saved your work. Click ‘close’ above if you need to go back and save now.
Warning: Before selecting a different school below, make sure that you have saved your work. Click ‘close’ above if you need to go back and save now.